Tuesday, September 02, 2014

30 in 30 Challenge, Day 2, "Glistening"


Glistening, 3x2in. Oil on linen/board. Painted En Plein Air in Plymouth, Nova Scotia. $55 Available

Available Here


Glistening

"A small apple slice comes alive; glistening in warm light."

Debbie Lamey-MacDonald ©



This was painted En Plein Air on my back doorstep. The apple was from an apple tree that is on our property.  I love how this little slice just seemed to come alive on the shiny side table while it sat in the sunlight. 

I have included a picture of what this small painting looks like on a miniature easel. The   easel is included with the painting when purchased. These little miniatures make great gifts for birthdays, Christmas, weddings etc. Or just to make someone feel special!






Besides participating in the 3o in 30 painting challenge, I am working on a commission. Last night I had a great painting session. Little dancing going on between painting. A plein air artist has to keep in shape to carry all their gear! lol

Have  a super day! See you tomorrow.

Warmly,
Debbie



P.S. Please feel free to comment or join in the challenge if you are an artist! 





Quick Links:

Imagekind --for reproductions
Fine Art America--for reproductions

Newsletter/Blog Posts sign up--Love to have you join me on my artistic journey!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Comments