Saturday, September 13, 2014

30 in 30 Challenge, Day 13, "Sending Cheer"


Sending Cheer, 3x2in. Oil on linen/board
Painted En Plein Air in Plymouth, Nova Scotia.


Available Here


Sending Cheer

"A  cheery little pansy, waves happily to all that pass her by."

Debbie Lamey-MacDonald ©


I picked this little pansy from one of my planters. Pansies are such a cheerful flower; they always make me smile. They seem to bob along happily with an easy going manner. They are a great addition to any garden, adding color and cheer!

Do you find pansies cheerful too?

Warmly,
Debbie


P.S. By the time you receive this email, I will be on my plein air adventure to Tor Bay. It is a wild and free location by the open Atlantic Ocean where my family has had an annual picnic for years. My husband and I are staying not too far from Tor Bay in a cottage on Farm Lake. I am so excited to be able to paint on location here. I will have more photos and hopefully, paintings to share in the near future. Cheers!




Quick Links:

Imagekind --for reproductions
Fine Art America--for reproductions

Newsletter/Blog Posts sign up--Love to have you join me on my artistic journey!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Comments