Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Surprise Bloom & New Blog


On my Easel right now.

A new miniature is on my easel. I'm just putting the finishing touches on it and will be posting it soon. My subject was a miniature orchid I received as a retirement gift last year. I honestly didn't think it would ever bloom again! I loved capturing it in paint. 


My New Blog Link: http://creativerituals.artistryofinspiration.com/

In case you didn't know, I wanted to mention that I started a New Blog called "Creative Rituals". Honestly, I can't believe I started another blog, but felt it needed a separate platform. Basically, it is being used to anecdote daily or almost daily creative explorations. You can read all about my new blog on the About page. If you would like to sign up for email updates, I would love to have you subscribe here. Thanks!

My son Brett and I are discussing some neat ways to consolidate all my blogs in the future. I'm excited about some of the ideas we came up with. I'll have to sweet talk Brett to implement our ideas in computer language! lol 


Wishing you a great day! I'm crossing my fingers that Spring will be here soon!

Warmly,
Debbie






Imagekind --for reproductions
Fine Art America--for reproductions

Newsletter/Blog Posts sign up--Love to have you join me on my artistic journey!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Comments