Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Special News!



 Magic, 4x4in. Oil on linen/board
Available at the China Cupboard & Gift Shop

I am happy to share that I now have a selection of miniature paintings available at a local gift shop the "China Cupboard & Giftware Ltd."!  They are also offering a variety of note cards and magnets of my work as well. It is a lovely shop which offers many beautiful and unique gift items. It is one of the shops I like to visit when I am looking for a special gift. 

They selected a lovely well lit shelf to display my miniatures in a grouping. I greatly appreciated having a nice bright shelf available for my works! Each miniature is displayed on its own tiny easel with its accompanying written reflection sitting below. Copies of these reflections are also laminated and taped to the backside of each painting.

Here are a few photos of my miniatures on the China Cupboards' Shelf.











It was a pleasure setting up my display with the owner Rick Goodman! He is a lovely man, who appreciates artisans and their creative offerings. Cheers to new beginnings! 

I have also added a special section to my website where you can see what miniatures are available through the China Cupboard. Please feel free to contact them if you see any miniatures in their shop that you would love to purchase! They are super friendly and helpful! 

Warmly,
Debbie



Quick Links:


Imagekind --for reproductions
Fine Art America--for reproductions

Newsletter/Blog Posts sign up--Love to have you join me on my artistic journey!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Comments